Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of vanilla almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of fat-free cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 small pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup of vanilla almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of organic vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon of stevia
- 4 whole, leafless strawberries
- 1/2 cup of graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup of white chocolate chips
Mix all of your ingredients together in a small bowl to form your batter. Turn your stovetop on medium heat and add a small circle of olive oil to a medium-sized pan. Once it is heated, add three tablespoons of batter to the pan. Leave this side face-down until it is fully cooked (this should only take a couple of minutes). Once it is finished, flip your pancake over. Allow this side to cook fully and repeat these two steps for the rest of your pancakes.
For the sauce, first miix all of the ingredients together in a bowl. Heat up your mixture for fifteen seconds, and pour the sauce over your pancakes.
Last but not least, add your graham cracker crumbs, strawberries, and white chocolate chips (whip cream is optional).